Lightico digitally completes end-to-end customer journeys at lightning speed. We empower businesses to complete entire customer-facing processes in real time by streamlining, digitizing and automating interactions. With Lightico, businesses can instantly collect customer documents, eSignatures, eForms, payments, consent to disclosures, confirm orders and verify ID, even while they have customers on their mobile phone. By simplifying these processes, businesses complete sales cycles faster and service their customers effortlessly, earning customer’s trust and loyalty, translating to higher profits.
Since its inception, Lightico has been growing rapidly and we are seeing a growing demand for our solution in the market. Due to this rapid growth, we are expanding our Customer Success team and have an open opportunity for an Operational Channel Manager in the US. The OCM is the person responsible for overseeing the design and delivery of Lightico’s client training and onboarding program.
About the Role
As a Lightico Training and Operational Channel Manager (OCM), you will manage the design and delivery of our client onboarding curriculum. You will be expected to work closely with SMEs in the platform to refine and deliver a set of training programs and principles that can be leveraged by our clients and partners. In addition to partnering with colleagues to refine and develop these curriculums, you will also participate in delivering this training to our clients in the US and abroad.
What you will do
- Develop strong relationships across the various internal teams at Lightico to assist in creating a series of best-in-class training and development solutions for our clients.
- Participate in the design and development of Lightico training course material – in a variety of channels/methods – including but not limited to ILT and e-learning solutions.
- Manage Training resource demands and delivery for Lightico clients in the North America and European markets.
- Deliver Lightico training programs for clients and partners in North America and Europe, remotely and in-person (once safe to travel).
- Conduct a training needs analysis to identify gaps in the existing curriculum as well as opportunities to improve product, agent tooling and processes going forward.
- Stay current on policies and procedures for Operational teams; keep training and reference materials up to date as needed in partnership with our Product teams.
- Support and develop training certification solutions for our external clients – including programs for agents, managers, administrators, and partners.
- Advocate for customers internally by providing continuous feedback to Lightico Sales, Services, Marketing, Product, & Engineering teams – based on your direct client interactions.
- Stay abreast of new trends and tools for Training to drive efficiency and effectiveness in the delivery of training materials and content.
- 4+ years of progressive experience in training facilitation and instructional design.
- Strong understanding of training principles, tools, and standard methodologies, with experience in learning and knowledge management systems.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in adult learning principles and theories with a proven track record of adapting style and content to meet the needs of appropriate audiences.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with constant change, including working in a remote setting with key contacts and clients across multiple time zones.
- Able to articulate and convey technical concepts to a mixed audience, easily and concisely.
- Prior B2B SaaS experience is desired, however prior contact center experience, or role(s)
- supporting contact center / customer engagement centers and clients are also acceptable.
- A consultative and growth-oriented mindset, willing to explore outside the box solutions to complex problems.
- Experienced in consulting with subject matter experts to capture learning content. Can synthesize large amounts of data and quickly translate it into high quality learning modules.
- B2B SaaS and enterprise software training experience preferred. Prior experience working in the financial services, fintech or telco space a plus.
- Excellent listening and problem-solving skills with keen attention to detail and organizational skills are required.
- Prior experience in instructional design or training resources development using eLearning authoring tools is a plus.
- Travel – including international travel – will be required for this role.
Bringing the Best Out of Everyone!
We celebrate diversity and know that our people are the key to our success. We create an innovative environment with smart, creative people and we welcome a diverse team where people with different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives can bring strong value to Lightico. Anyone who joins us is encouraged to bring their best self, share their ideas and grow with the company!