Technical Solutions Engineer
Who we are
Lightico digitally completes end-to-end customer journeys at lightning speed. We empower businesses to complete entire customer-facing processes in real time by streamlining, digitizing and automating interactions. With Lightico, businesses can instantly collect customer documents, eSignatures, eForms, payments, consent to disclosures, confirm orders and verify ID, even while they have customers on their mobile phone. By simplifying these processes, businesses complete sales cycles faster and service their customers effortlessly, earning customer’s trust and loyalty, translating to higher profits.
As a trusted advisor, you’ll have a direct impact in helping one EMEA's key accounts gain the most value from Lightico.
This dynamic role requires both excellent external relationship management skills and strong technical and project management abilities. In this role, a typical day could include both high level strategic conversations with executives at a top-tier organization and highly-technical workshops with product and engineering teams. The ideal candidate would feel just as comfortable talking to an executive of our tier1 UK based customer as they would also be advising about the technical details of Lightico’s solution and API’s with a customer's software engineer.
Your responsibility will be the deployment, integration, and solution delivery of Lightico’s solution within our customers' environments. This includes SaaS configurations, integrations with call centers, CRM and transactional systems, as well as tailored customizations. You will help make sure that your customer has the right technical infrastructure in place to ensure their success with Lightico. Working Monday-Friday Europe hours.
What you will do
- Guide and advise on usage and implementation of all Lightico solutions, provide technical guidance and support strategy, project, launch planning and ongoing operational issues.
- Understand the technical and operational needs of your customer through regularly scheduled meetings.
- Support testing cycles by validating technical challenges, troubleshooting and applying the appropriate solutions.
- Manage frequent configuration deployments during pre-scheduled change windows, with weekly releases outside customer’s business hours.
- Advocate your customer’s technical needs by collaborating with internal cross-functional stakeholders, including Product, R&D, Operations and Technical Support for successful deployment of our solutions
- 2+ years experience in a technical, customer facing role including solution scoping, delivery, deployment, and active involvement in incident management
- Working Monday-Friday Europe hours.
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for excellent customer service
- High level of confidence and the ability to push customers in your preferred direction for a solution
- Ability to understand and simplify complex requirements into comprehensible action items
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Occasional overseas travel (Covid19 situation dependent)