Technical Support Engineer - Tier 2, US Based
Who we are
Lightico digitally completes end-to-end customer journeys at lightning speed. We empower businesses to complete entire customer-facing processes in real time by streamlining, digitizing and automating interactions. With Lightico, businesses can instantly collect customer documents, eSignatures, eForms, payments, consent to disclosures, confirm orders and verify ID, even while they have customers on their mobile phone. By simplifying these processes, businesses complete sales cycles faster and service their customers effortlessly, earning customer’s trust and loyalty, translating to higher profits.
As part of our Customer Success team, you’ll provide Level 2 technical support to our business customers (B2B), primarily enterprise companies and partners using our products and SaaS platform. You will report to the Head of Support and will work in partnership with customers, Program Managers, Account Managers, Solutions Engineers to solve important technical issues. You will forge relationships with your customers, develop a deep technical understanding of their implementation, share technical best practices and act as point of contact for technical issues, platform defects and incidents, managing the customer’s expectations and communications through resolution of such cases.
What will you do
- Be the named technical contact for assigned customers in North America
- Participate in issue triage and, through your product expertise, assist in resolving customer reported issues, defects and questions. Perform advanced troubleshooting and log analysis as you collaborate with customers to develop solutions and answer inquiries.
- Facilitate and lead actions with internal teams while maintaining consistent communication with customers as we move their cases toward resolution.
- Prepare and deliver operational metrics reporting as part of ongoing status reviews to provide customers with a holistic view of their current and past cases.
- Own customer interaction for the entire lifecycle of an issue.
- On-call escalation point - own client communication and internal escalation for high priority incidents.
- Maintain a high level of technical expertise of the Lightico platform at all times.
- Document and review knowledge base content to promote support scalability and improve self-service capabilities.
- Lead/participate in the Support organization’s internal projects.
- Stay current with the maintenance activities, new features and bug fix releases.
- 3-5 years of experience in a customer-facing technical support role (B2B)
- Previous experience supporting software (SaaS)
- 1-3 years of experience working with global Enterprise clients
- You are driven and detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with the core concepts of networking and APIs
- Experience utilizing troubleshooting tools such as Chrome DevTools and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrable knowledge of web technologies and terminology (e.g. HTML/CSS, AJAX, Java, PHP, HTTP/S etc.) - advantage
- Familiarity with API testing/troubleshooting via Postman - advantage
- Available for off-hours escalations
Bringing the Best Out of Everyone!
We celebrate diversity and know that our people are the key to our success. We create an innovative environment with smart, creative people and we welcome a diverse team where people with different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives can bring strong value to Lightico. Anyone who joins us is encouraged to bring their best self, share their ideas and grow with the company!
#Tier2Lightico #LighticoHiring #Lighticons