Technical Solutions Engineer, US Based
Who we are
Lightico has built a cutting-edge real-time customer collaboration platform that empowers call center agents to sell faster and provide superior customer service and companies to both digitize and automate processes. Our unique technology enables agents to start an instant collaboration session with customers on their mobile device to share and collect documents, signatures, photos, and signatures, leading to accelerated sales cycles and an ultimate customer experience. Our solution is used by leading Financial Institutions, Telecom, Insurance companies, and retailers.
Since its inception, Lightico has been growing rapidly and we are seeing a growing demand for our solution in the market. Due to this rapid growth, we are expanding our Customer Success team and have an open opportunity for a Technical Solutions Engineer, the person who is responsible for managing the technical integration of our product into large-scale call centers and business systems of large enterprises.
About the Role
As a Lightico Technical Solutions Engineer (TSE), you will manage a pipeline of technical activities in the implementation lifecycle. The projects themselves are led by a Lightico Program Manager, with whom you will work closely as part of a matrixed team. Reporting to the Director of Technical Solutions, you will be a technical subject matter expert around our host of APIs and be on point to guide our customer's engineering team in the successful build of integrations. As part of the role, you will also be required to develop innovative applications and have a background in doing so.
What you will do
- Establish relationships with our customers' technical team and technical decision makers.
- Manage the technical build phase of the implementation cycle.
- Define and validate a system architectural design as part of the design phase.
- Lead the post release testing process.
- Understand the business needs of our customers and provide technical solutions in order to achieve a common goal.
- 2-3 years experience in a tech-oriented position (Technical support, QA, etc…).
- 1-2 years working directly with customers.
- Experience in REST API.
- Engaging persona with the ability to build relationships with business and technical contacts at all levels of a client's and Lightico organization.
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills, the ability to understand and troubleshoot systems and application flows, dive deep into complex problems & find their root cause.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize well in a fast-growing, dynamic work environment.
- Creative, resourceful and passionate
- Exceptional communication skills – written and verbal
- Experience with Postman
- Basic knowledge with Java / HTML / CSS
Bringing the Best Out of Everyone!
We celebrate diversity and know that our people are the key to our success. We create an innovative environment with smart, creative people and we welcome a diverse team where people with different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives can bring strong value to Lightico. Anyone who joins us is encouraged to bring their best self, share their ideas and grow with the company!