Lightico has built a cutting-edge real-time customer collaboration platform that empowers call center agents to sell faster and provide superior customer service and companies to both digitize and automate processes. Our unique technology enables agents to start an instant collaboration session with customers on their mobile device to share and collect documents, signatures, photos, and signatures, leading to accelerated sales cycles and an ultimate customer experience. Our solution is used by leading Financial Institutions, Telecom, Insurance companies, and retailers.
Since its inception, Lightico has been growing rapidly and we are seeing a growing demand for our solution in the market. Due to this rapid growth, we are expanding our Customer Success team and have an open opportunity for a Program Manager in the US. The Program Manager is the person responsible for managing the implementation cycle of our new clients and managing ongoing business engagements with them.
About the Role
As a Lightico Program Manager (PM), you will manage clients throughout the post-sales lifecycle. A core function will be managing the implementation of the Lightico platform, which includes a solid understanding of project management, the customer engagement lifecycle, and working with / in contact centers from a program optimization perspective. You will be expected to work closely with internal Lightico technical team members as well as significant collaboration and consultative guidance with your clients. Post implementation – customer retention and management of your assigned accounts will include promoting additional use cases and increased usage based on client /customer needs and trends.
What you will do
- Build strong relationships with our clients, from initial onboarding through post-implementation, to understand their needs and ensure their ongoing success and development with Lightico.
- Manage concurrent projects - assisting in the definition of project scope, schedule, resources, and overall objectives.
- Demonstrate Lightico's ability to quickly deliver on ROI and assist clients to track critical metrics aligned with their business, to prove success.
- Offer client feedback, insight, and suggestions to improve their strategies through ongoing engagement and business / strategy reviews
- Identify opportunities and risks within named accounts & take appropriate actions to manage and/or escalate to an efficient resolution.
- Advocate for customers internally by providing continuous feedback to Lightico Sales, Services, Marketing, Product, & Engineering teams.
- Participate in online webinars, consultations, and one-on-one demos, as necessary, to educate customers on key Lightico features applicable to their challenges and needs.
- Present pilot results and proof of concept deployments to drive contract renewals.
- Retain and grow business within your assigned accounts.
- A creative self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced remote-team environment
- At least three (3) years of experience in a Customer Success, Project Management, Operations or Account Management role. Prior experience in the Financial Services, Healthcare or Telco sector is beneficial.
- Proven ability to communicate with internal and external company leaders and sponsors regarding project scope, schedule, risks, issues, and escalations.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Must be comfortable delivering consultative analysis and recommendations to clients, executives, and management teams.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize well in a fast-growing, dynamic work environment.
- Prior B2B SaaS experience is desired, however prior contact center experience, or role(s) supporting contact center / customer engagement centers and clients are also acceptable.
- Should have a solid knowledge of CRM platforms / solutions (esp. Salesforce), and a basic understanding of HTML coding.
- The ability to navigate the environment of a startup, while also managing the needs of clients ranging from Small and Mid-Market Businesses through Fortune 500 firms is necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, project management or related field preferred.
- Travel will be required (primarily domestic, with some international) – up to approximately 20% of the time
Bringing the Best Out of Everyone!
We celebrate diversity and know that our people are the key to our success. We create an innovative environment with smart, creative people and we welcome a diverse team where people with different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives can bring strong value to Lightico. Anyone who joins us is encouraged to bring their best self, share their ideas and grow with the company!