The Opportunity Since its inception, Lightico has been growing rapidly and we are seeing a growing demand for our solution in the market. Due to this rapid growth, we are looking for a project manager (to replace our PMO for maternity leave) to assist in consolidating projects between different departments and making sure that cross company targets are met.
About the Role As a Lightico PMO, you will run projects and own all the operations aspects of the company’s projects. You will work closely with the COO, VP R&D, VP CS, CTO, VP Product and other key stakeholders. You will build and control work plans: performance follow up, monitoring project’s progress producing reports and Gants. You will be “knowledge center” of running projects while building plans for upcoming.
- Manage cross-company projects, including building and maintaining Gantt charts, keeping things on track and presenting project updates to relevant stakeholders.
- Plan and monitor the execution of software deliveries according to strict deadlines and quality benchmarks, while keeping full transparency of our R&D progress towards the entire company.
- Interface with cross-functional teams to ensure that the scope, schedule, and resources are aligned across all technical teams to oversee the management of the project lifecycle while determining cross-team dependencies.
- Lead the features releases through all the development cycle (based on agile methodology), while coordinating deliveries, releases, maint. windows, patches.
- Responsible for raising flags and be a gatekeeper based on project needs and priorities, including initiating and leading Retrospective, Lesson Learned and improvement plans.
- Foster an environment of continuous improvement by creating and streamlining processes.
- Lead the OKR methodology with the CEO of the company - leading executives to drive Objectives and Key Results to enable the company to reach the “shoot for the moon” goals.