Talent Acquisition Specialist, US Based
Lightico empowers businesses to complete entire customer-facing processes in real time by streamlining, digitizing and automating interactions. With Lightico, businesses can instantly collect customer documents, eSignatures, eForms, payments, consent to disclosures, confirm orders and verify ID, even while they have customers on their mobile phone. By simplifying these processes, businesses complete sales cycles faster and service their customers effortlessly, earning customer’s trust and loyalty, translating to higher profits.
About the role
We're looking for our first Talent Acquisition Specialist in the US! Lightico is growing rapidly and our new TA is key to ensure our teams consist of a diverse set of qualified individuals and the staffing needs of our company are being met, with a long-term talent strategy in mind.
What will you do
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify recruiting needs for our Revenue group in the US and UK
- Source applicants through online channels, such as LinkedIn, Indeed and other professional networks
- Determine selection criteria for candidates by liaising with hiring managers
- Identify and refine down the most suitable talent from available candidates
- Devise and implement sourcing strategies to build pipelines of potential applicants, such as employer branding initiatives
- Ensure a great candidate's experience
- Coordinate the recruitment processes, including screening calls, assessments, and reference check calls
- Attend recruitment events to build a strong candidate pipeline
- 2-3 years of experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist/Recruiter
- Experience in tech companies
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting, using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience in using LinkedIn Talent Solutions to proactively source candidates
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Self-starter, independent.
- 100% remote, home-based position
Bringing the Best Out of Everyone!
We celebrate diversity and know that our people are the key to our success. We create an innovative environment with smart, creative people and we welcome a diverse team where people with different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives can bring strong value to Lightico. Anyone who joins us is encouraged to bring their best self, share their ideas and grow with the company!