Lightico has built a cutting-edge real-time customer collaboration platform that empowers call center agents to sell faster and provide superior customer service and companies to both digitize and automate processes. Our unique technology enables agents to start an instant collaboration session with customers on their mobile device to share and collect documents, signatures, photos and signatures, leading to accelerated sales cycles and an ultimate customer experience. Our solution is used by leading Financial Institutions, Telecom’s, Insurance companies and retailers.
Since its inception, Lightico has been growing rapidly and we are seeing a growing demand for our solution in the market. Due to this rapid growth, we are expanding our Customer Success team and have an open opportunity for a Director of Technical Solutions, the person who is responsible for managing the technical integration of our product into large scale call centers and business systems of medium to large enterprises.
About the Role
As the Director of Technical Solutions (DTS), you will manage a pipeline of technical activities in the implementation lifecycle. The projects themselves are led by a Lightico Account team, with whom you will work closely with as part of a matrixed services organisation. Reporting to the Vice President of the Customer Group, you will be a technical subject matter expert around our host of API’s and be on point to guide our customers engineering team in the successful build of integrations. You will manage a team of deployment engineers and be responsible for building an efficient process that interfaces between our R&D and our customers. As part of the role you will also be required to develop innovative applications and have a background in doing so.
Your day to day
● Establish relationships with our customers engineers and technical decision makers.
● Manage the Technical solutions team
● Build effective and scalable processes to help our company grow and manage quality of service
● Manage technical build phase of the implementation cycle.
● Define and validate a system architectural design as part of the design phase.
● Lead the testing process.
● Understand the business needs of our customer and provide technical solutions in order to achieve a common goal.
● 2-5 years of managing a technical team
● Ability to build solutions based on our solutions API that will help our solution interface with our customers business systems (SFDC, payment gateways, NICE, etc)
● Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
● Creative, resourceful and passionate
● Exceptional communication skills – written and verbal
● English as a mother tongue language
● Flexible working hours (includes Friday working hours)
● Regular overseas travel (when allowed again)