Automation Engineer- Student Position
Who we are
Lightico digitally completes end-to-end customer journeys at lightning speed. We empower businesses to complete entire customer-facing processes in real time by streamlining, digitizing and automating interactions. With Lightico, businesses can instantly collect customer documents, eSignatures, eForms, payments, consent to disclosures, confirm orders and verify ID, even while they have customers on their mobile phone. By simplifying these processes, businesses complete sales cycles faster and service their customers effortlessly, earning customer’s trust and loyalty, translating to higher profits.
Since its inception, Lightico has been growing rapidly and we are seeing a growing demand for our solution in the market. Due to this rapid growth, we are expanding our QA team, which is responsible for product quality. We are looking for a Automation Engineer to join our fast growing R&D team to test advanced SaaS products for large scale systems.
What will you do
- Be part of our automation Team.
- Implement Automation Infrastructures
- Test writing in Selenium
- Support existing automation technology
- working with QA/Dev teams side by side to achieve our goals
- Create detailed road maps to guide automation projects from conception to final implementation
- Design and effect on the automation architecture
- At least second year student for computer science \ Software engineering degree - required
- Available to work 3 time a week- required
- Fast learner , Self-motivated , problem solver
- Why People Love Working at Lightico
- Office in a great location in Tel Aviv
- Hybrid work
- Company Stocks Options
- Meal card & Fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and snacks
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Lots of company swag!
Bringing the Best Out of Everyone!
We celebrate diversity and know that our people are the key to our success. We create an innovative environment with smart, creative people and we welcome a diverse team where people with different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives can bring strong value to Lightico. Anyone who joins us is encouraged to bring their best self, share their ideas and grow with the company!