Who we are Lightico empowers businesses to complete entire customer-facing processes in real time by streamlining, digitizing and automating interactions. With Lightico, businesses can instantly collect customer documents, eSignatures, eForms, payments, consent to disclosures, confirm orders and verify ID, even while they have customers on their mobile phone.
By simplifying these processes, businesses complete sales cycles faster and service their customers effortlessly, earning customer’s trust and loyalty, translating to higher profits.The Opportunity Since its inception, Lightico has been growing rapidly and we are seeing a growing demand for our solution in the market.
About the Role We are looking for a QA Manager to join our fast growing RnD team to lead our QA & automation efforts.
What will you do?
- As the QA Manager you will be part of R&D leadership, report to VP R&D, and manage a team of Automation and manual System QA engineers that will be responsible for in-depth validation of the company's deep tech stack development and SaaS product roadmap from requirement to deployment.
- You will be in charge of hiring and mentoring all QA personnel for the company
- Act as Cross Company Quality Catalyst
- Perform the System E2E testing within the sprints
- Active collaboration & participation within Scrum teams
- Actively participate in the Features Design and provide the QA perspective on the design
- Guide and actively participate in creation of Manual Test Scenarios covering positive and negative testing for User Stories cross R&D teams
- Participate & contribute effectively in daily stand up, sprint review, retrospective meetings
- Define Test Automation Approach, Identify right tools and drive Automation coverage within the sprints
- Ensure that tests are planned, carried out and reported thoroughly in a professional manner
- Collaborate with other engineering teams such CSM , Support , CTO Office
- Mentor the testers within the scrum teams
- Identify potential risks before they become a problem, focusing on root cause analysis and preventive action