SDR Manager, US Based
Who we are
Lightico digitally completes end-to-end customer journeys at lightning speed. We empower businesses to complete entire customer-facing processes in real time by streamlining, digitizing and automating interactions. With Lightico, businesses can instantly collect customer documents, eSignatures, eForms, payments, consent to disclosures, confirm orders and verify ID, even while they have customers on their mobile phone. By simplifying these processes, businesses complete sales cycles faster and service their customers effortlessly, earning customer’s trust and loyalty, translating to higher profits.
Reporting to the Global Sales Development Director, this person will lead a team of SDRs that are responsible for evangelizing Lightico to deliver qualified leads to the Account Execitive team.
The SDR Team Lead will oversee the remote SDR team, be very organized, accountable for the team’s success, take responsibility for continuous coaching & training of the team and achieving goals/quotas. The Team Lead will align SDR goals and activities with our Go To Market strategy/plans to ensure the company achieves growth and expansion targets. This role works closely with the Mand Account Execitive teams to maximize pipeline creation.
The ideal candidate is an ambitious, energetic, self-motivated player/coach with high social & emotional intelligence and a natural inclination to win. They are very driven and can show evidence that they thrive in a fast paced, ever changing, competitive, merit-based environment.
What will you do
- Player/Coach role - Lead team and support as needed
- Recruit, hire, onboard, train, and manage SDRs – grow the team
- Motivate SDRs to exceed goals through coaching and incentives
- Work with marketing and sales to optimize pipeline creation and efficient lead handoff
- Identify target accounts and prospects and then effectively pitch Lightico to set appointments with qualified prospects
- Ensure SDR team are leveraging correctly and fully tools and resources available to them while focusing on driving operational efficiencies
- Continually optimize all SDR processes to drive SDR efficiency
- Analyze data to identify trends and communicate appropriately to senior management
- Review sequence performance, looking a messaging, cadence, and engagement
- Embrace a test, learn, and iterate environment
- Understand and execute outbound engagement with an Account-Based Management (ABM) approach, focusing on quality over quantity, by delivering highly relevant and targeted content and messaging at an Account and Persona level.
- Two to three years at a B2B SaaS organization in an Sales Development leadership role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in utilizing and managing Salesforce, Saleloft, and other sales engagement platforms and BI platforms
- Highly organized around metrics and able to manage time effectively, work independently and be self-motivated to generate pipeline
- Results-driven and able to work through rejection and coach team members through rejection
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities effectively and efficiently
- Proven success as a sales professional with an ability to lead the SDR team by example
- Passion for training, motivating, and coaching in a fast-growth environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
Why People Love Working at Lightico
- Work from whatever location you prefer in the US :)
- Company Stocks Options
- 401k plan
- Health Care
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Lots of company swag!
Bringing the Best Out of Everyone!
We celebrate diversity and know that our people are the key to our success. We create an innovative environment with smart, creative people and we welcome a diverse team where people with different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives can bring strong value to Lightico. Anyone who joins us is encouraged to bring their best self, share their ideas and grow with the company!
#SDRTeamLeadLightico #LighticoHiring #Lighticons