Lightico empowers businesses to complete entire customer-facing processes in real time by streamlining, digitizing and automating interactions. With Lightico, businesses can instantly collect customer documents, eSignatures, eForms, payments, consent to disclosures, confirm orders and verify ID, even while they have customers on their mobile phone.
By simplifying these processes, businesses complete sales cycles faster and service their customers effortlessly, earning customer’s trust and loyalty, translating to higher profits.
Since its inception, Lightico has been growing rapidly and we are seeing a growing demand for our solution in the market. Due to this rapid growth, we are expanding our Sales team, which is responsible for growing the company’s customer base through direct sales activities in the Financial Services, Telco and Insurance verticals.
About the Role
The Sales Administration Manager is a key role in the Revenue Operations team responsible for all facets of administrating business configurable components of the Salesforce.com platform, including related applications across the CRM environment such as Tableau CRM (Einstein Analytics), Hubspot, RFP, and CPQ tools. The role is considered the subject matter expert for Salesforce.com and related CRM applications and appropriate use with respect to the entire Customer Life Cycle.
What you will do
- Work closely with the Revenue group leaders to capture requirements, scoping, prioritization and completion of new initiatives and projects.
- Develop a detailed understanding of CRM core and integrated application architecture
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of business workflow and processes across customer lifecycle
- Implement and maintain custom objects, formulas, validation rules, Lightning flows, process builder, Lightning components, EA data flow, approvals, and assignment rules
- Document system configuration, workflows, and field/data maps
- Manage day-to-day support and troubleshooting of all Salesforce technology platforms.
- Adhere to best practices for Salesforce processes, data governance, administrative process, and user adoption
- Ownership of all technical aspects of Salesforce.com, including data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, and AppExchange products
- Salesforce Administrator Certification (Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator is an advantage )
- 2+ years extensive hands-on experience, Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.
- 2 years of experience hands-on in Salesforce.com Lightning
- Experience in VisualForce and Lightning components
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Previous Business Analyst, Sales Operations, IT and/or Project Management experience
- Strong business, technical, and analytical skills/experience are required to be effective in this position.
- Excellent project management and change control skills
- Knowledge of marketing automation platforms, ideally Hubspot
- Ability to prioritize work and adjust to rapidly changing requirements and demands
- Excellent organizational, document management