Who we are
Lightico digitally completes end-to-end customer journeys at lightning speed. We empower businesses to complete entire customer-facing processes in real time by streamlining, digitizing and automating interactions. With Lightico, businesses can instantly collect customer documents, eSignatures, eForms, payments, consent to disclosures, confirm orders and verify ID, even while they have customers on their mobile phone. By simplifying these processes, businesses complete sales cycles faster and service their customers effortlessly, earning customer’s trust and loyalty, translating to higher profits. The company is headquartered in Tel Aviv.
What will you do
- Support IT purchasing and maintenance.
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, email and ticket system
- Assisting with network administration tasks.
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues.
- Install and troubleshoot end user equipment, software and hardware systems.
- Provide guidance, assistance, coordination and follow-up on co-workers questions and problems.
- Setup of production and development IT systems.
- Supporting internal security systems and tools (VPN, FW and EDR systems).
- Follow standard IT procedures, logging all IT interactions and administering helpdesk software.
- Identify situations requiring urgent attention.
- At least 1 year of experience as a Help Desk/IT Support.
- Knowledge and experience supporting FW (Fortigate).
- Good understanding with IT backend environment (Single Sign-On, Azure AD, Intune, G-Suite).
- Familiarity with hardware components (desktops, laptops and servers).
- Experience handling IT tasks on MacOS and Windows O
- Well-experienced in supporting end-user desktop applications such as internet browsers, antivirus, VPN clients, MFA tokens etc.
- Knowledge of networking components and infrastructure (Lan/Wan, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS).
- Solid knowledge of information security principles and practices.
- Knowledge of PowerShell scripting
- Fluent Hebrew and high English
Why People Love Working at Lightico
- Office in a great location in Tel Aviv
- Hybrid work
- Company Stocks Options
- Meal card & Fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and snacks
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Lots of company swag!
Bringing the Best Out of Everyone!
We celebrate diversity and know that our people are the key to our success. We create an innovative environment with smart, creative people and we welcome a diverse team where people with different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives can bring strong value to Lightico. Anyone who joins us is encouraged to bring their best self, share their ideas and grow with the company!
#ITsupport #LighticoHiring #Lighticons