Enterprise Program Manager
About The Position
Since its inception, Lightico has been growing rapidly and we are seeing a growing demand for our solution in the market. Due to this rapid growth, we are expanding our Customer Success team and have an open opportunity for a Program Manager, the person who is responsible for managing the implementation cycle of our customers and managing ongoing business with them.
About the Role
As a Lightico Program Manager (PM), you will manage Lightico’s customers throughout the post sales lifecycle. You will be directly responsible for managing a focused portfolio of assigned customers. A core element being the implementation cycle of the Lightico platform, which includes integrations with complex call center systems. You will be expected to retain customers and increase revenue within assigned accounts by promoting additional use cases and increased usage.
What you will do
- Establish relationships with senior executives and decision makers.
- Manage implementation cycle.
- Define and establish KPI’s within all assigned accounts.
- Present pilot results.
- Understand the business needs of our customer through regular scheduled customer meetings.
- Retain and grow business within assigned accounts.
- 1-3 years of prior account & project management experience
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Creative, resourceful and passionate
- Exceptional communication skills – written and verbal
- English as a mother tongue language
- Flexible working hours
- Regular overseas travel