About The Position
The Opportunity Since its inception, Lightico has been growing rapidly and we are seeing a growing demand for our solution in the market. Due to this rapid growth, we are expanding our team, and are looking for a project manager to assist in consolidating projects between different departments and making sure that cross company targets are met.
About the Role As a Lightico PMO, you will run projects and own all the operations aspects of the company’s projects. You will work closely with the COO, VP R&D, VP CS, CTO, VP Product and other key stakeholders. You will build and control work plans: performance follow up, monitoring project’s progress producing reports and Gants. You will be “knowledge center” of running projects while building plans for upcoming
What you will do
- Own the product backlog and roadmap for Lightico SaaS solution
- Drive the product management process from initial customer challenge definition, through product requirements, development and maintenance
- Collaboratively define product strategy
- Create new solutions and extend existing software solutions with in house development and technology partners
- Support sales and customer success in global customer engagements
Who you are?
- Up to 2-3 years of previous experience as PMO\PJM, owning best working methodologies.
- BSc in Industrial Engineering.
- Perfectly organized, loves to multitask and has top notch interpersonal skills.
- Master of Excel, Power Point and MS – Project.
- Previous experience as PMO\PJM in large global SW company – advantage.