Last updated: June 11, 2018
Please read it as it includes important information in respect of your Personal Data and information.
1. Who we are
Lightico Ltd. an Israeli based Company (hereinafter: “The Company”, “We”), develops and operates the Lighticos website: www.lightico.com (hereinafter: “the Website”) and the Lightico’s communication Platform – Software as a Service platform which enables our business customers to connect and manage their call services (i.e. customer support, sales, marketing etc.) (hereinafter: “Lightico”, The Platform”).
Lightico empowers call agents to sell faster and service better by bringing key supporting resources; multimedia into the in-call experience. Agents are more effective in selling, servicing and collecting when they enrich their voice calls with in-call collaboration capabilities.
2. Privacy statement
2.1. We take the privacy of your Personal Data seriously. Therefore, we collect, store and process only the necessary data to provide our services and fulfil our obligations by contract with our customers, third parties or by laws & regulations.
3.1. In order to use our Platform and perform our Services, we may need to collect, store or process data provided by you and/or our customers through The Platform. Therefore, we might receive, collect, store and process personal data that:
3.1.1. you voluntarily provide; and/or
3.1.2. give your consent to collect and process it; and/or
3.1.3. the processing is necessary to meet contractual obligations entered into by you and our customers; and/or
3.1.4. Processing is necessary to comply with legal obligations of our customers; and/or
3.1.5. Processing is for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by our customers.
If you have a reasonable basis to assume or you know that any of the above mentioned is not meet, you requiered to inform us, without due delay, by send us email to: email@example.com.
3.3. Please be aware that some information may be related to others (for example: referrals to friends etc.), so be sure you are allowed to provide such information.
4. Personal data that we use
4.1. Some information may be mandatory provided by you to us, as part of the services, and some information may have collected by us during the services.
The types of data that we may receive, collect, store and process is vary from customer to customer and may include your:
4.1.1. Personal & Contact data: Name, Address, Email address, Phone number, Signature, ID number, IP address, age, gender, country, preferred language; Financial Data; Health and medical data; Location data; cookies etc.
4.1.2. Credentials: We collect passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access;
4.1.3. Customer service: We also collect information you provide to us and the content of messages you send to us, such as service request, feedback and product reviews you write, or questions and information you provide for customer support.
4.2. Cookies Policy: Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used by website owners in order to make their websites work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information.
Our uses of cookies include, but are not limited to: storing your usernames and passwords; analyzing usage of the Services; customizing the Services; and personalizing and delivering advertisements that may be displayed to you. As we adopt additional technologies, we may also gather additional information through other methods.
Many browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies by visiting the Help portion of your browser’s. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in, customize, or use some of the Services.
5. How we use the personal data
5.1.1. Access and Use: Any Personal Data provided to us by you in order to obtain access to any functionality of the Platform may be used by us in order to provide you with access to the needed functionality and to monitor your use of such functionality.
5.1.3. A Specific Reason: Any Personal Data provided to us by you for a specific reason may be used by us in connection with that specific reason.
5.1.4. Marketing: Any Personal Data provided to us by you may be used by us to contact you in the future for our marketing and advertising purposes, including without limitation to inform you about new services we believe might be of interest to you, and to develop promotional or marketing materials and provide those materials to you.
If by mistake you receive direct marketing without your specific consent and/or wish to opt-out, you requiered to contact your service provider or us at Privacy@lightico.com .
5.1.5. Statistics: Any Personal Data provided to us by you may be used by us for statistic reports containing aggregated information.
5.1.6. Security and Dispute Resolution: We may use Personal data to protect the security of our Platform, to detect and prevent fraud, fishing, identity theft, data leakage, to resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
5.1.9. Cloud Services: We may need to share personal data among our cloud service. For example, assist in protecting and securing our Platform the cloud service admin may need access to personal data to provide those functions. In such cases, the cloud service supplier must abide by our data privacy and security requirements and are not allowed to use personal data they receive from us for any other purpose.
5.1.10. We may need to share some personal data among our development and customer service team. For example, to provide customer service and support or assist in protecting and securing our systems and services our development and customer service team may have access to personal data. In such cases, our personnel must abide by our data privacy and security requirements and policy and are not allowed to use personal data for any other purpose.
5.1.12. We may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law in order to (for example) respond to a subpoena or request from law enforcement, a court or a government agency (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements), or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) comply with a legal obligation, (b) protect or defend our rights, interests or property or that of third parties, (c) prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Services, (d) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of Users of the Services or the public, or (e) protect against legal liability.
5.2. Non-Personal Data
Since Non-Personal Data cannot be used to identify you in person, we may use such data in any way permitted by law.
6. How We Store Your Personal Information, transfer your data to 3rd parties and to non EEA countries.
- As cloud based Platform, We use the Amazon Cloud Services which comply with the GDPR and is ISO 27001, 27017,27018 certified (for AWS full statement see https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/security/all-aws-services-gdpr-ready/).
- We have no intention to transfer data to third countries. Therefore, we try to store Personal data at the same region where it was collect. However, Personal data may be transfer stored and processed in countries outside the EU or European Economic Area (EEA). Such transfer to third countries may include countries that is not ensures adequate level of data protection laws as required by EU privacy laws. Lightico implement high level of information security technics & technical measures and/or third parties contractual obligations to maintain their Information security level adequate to Lightico level.
- For Europe customers, We store the collected or received data including its backups at AWS cloud services in UK region.
- For US customers we store the collected or received data including its backups at Amazon US. AWS is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shiled (For more information see: https://aws.amazon.com/compliance/eu-us-privacy-shield-faq/ ).
- For Israeli customers we store the collected or received data including its backups at Avnet Cloud Services. Israel is considered by the EU as having adequate data protection law.
7. Security of personal data
- We are strongly committed to the protection of your Personal Data and information, and we will take reasonable technical steps, which are accepted in our industry, to keep your Information secured and protect it from loss, misuse or alteration. However, no network, server, database or Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you disclose.
- If you notice a risk or any security violations, we advise you to report to us on firstname.lastname@example.org , so we can resolve it as soon as possible.
- We recommend that you use, disclose and share your Personal Data and information with caution and don’t give out Personal Data and information unless it is necessary, as we cannot guarantee the security of data over the internet and cannot control actions of other users of the Services with whom you choose to share Personal Data and information.
7.4. Lightico implement legal, technical and organizational information security measures, based on the ISO certification mechanism method of ISO 27001:2013 – Information Security Management System and ISO 27017:2015 -Information security controls for cloud services and ISO 27018:2014- – Code of practice for protection of personally identifiable information (PII) in public clouds acting as PII processors. Currently, lightico is ISO 27001 certified.
8. Accessing, Updating, Correcting , Deleting, restriction of processing, lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority rights.
- You may have the right to request access to some of your Personal Data being stored by us. You can also ask to correct, update or delete any inaccurate Personal Data that we process about you. All subject to our policies and the applicable laws and regulations. In order to exercise these rights, prior contacting us, you need to contact your service provider. You can contact us at: Privacy@lightico.com
- Our Platform enable to our customers to view, edit, or delete their/data subject personal data online by their sole decision. Lightico will not have any liability when using these functions and you hereby obligate to use them according the law and regulations. If you cannot access certain personal data directly through our Platform, you can always contact us by email: Privacy@lightico.com. We will respond to requests to access or delete your personal data within 30 days.
- We may retain your Personal Data for a period is permitted or required under applicable laws. Even if we delete your Personal Data it may persist on backup or archival media for an additional period of time due to technical issues or for legal, tax or regulatory reasons or for legitimate and lawful business purposes.
- You may have the right to restriction of processing if one of the following apply:
- The accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject;
- The processing is unlawful, and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data, and requests the restriction of their use instead;
- Your service provider no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the original processing, but the data is required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- The data subject has objected to processing pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of your service provider override those of the data subject.
If you wish to object the processing, you required to contact your service provider.
- You may have the right to lodge complaint with a supervisory authority. However, prior doing so, you welcome to contact us by email to email@example.com in order to solve the issue for the benefit of all parties. Our supervisory authority is the Israeli Data Protection authority.
- Children: Our services does not intend to minors (under the age of 18) or children (under the age of 13). We do not knowingly receive Personal Data from minors or children. If you are a minor or a child or collect Personal data from minors or children please do not submit any Personal Data through the Website and Platform without the minor/child’s parental/custodian’s approval. If you have reason to believe that a minor or a child has provided Personal Data to us through the Website or Platform without its parental/custodian’s approval, you required to notify us by email to Privacy@lightico.com , and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
10. Change in Terms
11. Dispute Resolution.
- If you have a complaint about Lightico’s privacy practices you should write to us at: Privacy@lightico.com . We will take reasonable steps to work with you to attempt to resolve your complaint.