Lightico has built a cutting-edge real-time customer collaboration platform that empowers call center agents to sell faster and provide superior customer service. Our unique technology enables agents to start an instant collaboration session with customers on their mobile device to share and collect documents, signatures, photos and signatures, leading to accelerated sales cycles and an ultimate customer experience. Our solution is used by leading Financial Institutions, Telecom’s, Insurance companies and retailers.
Since its inception, Lightico has been growing rapidly and we are seeing a growing demand for our solution in the market. Due to this rapid growth, we are expanding our Customer organization and have an open opportunity for an Israel based Sales Engineer serving customers in the EMEA region. Reporting to the Vice President of the Customer Organization, the Sales Engineer will be the person who is responsible for supporting the commercial process by providing consultation and solutions that will help win business.
About the Role
As a Sales Engineer (SE), you will work closely with the Lightico Sales team and Account Management team to support revenue generating activities including closing new deals and expansions with existing customers. This includes playing a key role in presenting our solution to customers along with building tailored demonstrations of the Lightico solution. Given that our solution is designed to fit into existing business systems, you will need to demonstrate and consult around the depths and breadths of our solution. In addition, you will lead the RFP/RFQ/RFI process with opportunities managing and collating feedback from all key stakeholders in the Lightico organization and construct materials used to present a consistent and professional response. As someone who is prominent in the commercial cycle, you will be pivotal in the modelling of commercial models. This includes providing ROI calculations and offering consultation around differing fee structures.
What will you do
● Support the Sales and Account management teams by responding to technical questions of prospective customers about the Lightico solution, including API’s, system design and security.
● Design and build relevant demonstrations of the Lightico to be used and presented to prospective customers in the commercial process. This includes using Lightico API’s to connect to third party systems to create a demonstration of an end to end flow. This may include working with the technical solutions team to build middleware in order to connect systems.
● Assist the Sales and Service teams by presenting the Lightico solution to prospects and additional lines of businesses of existing customers.
● Lead and/or contribute RFI/RFQ/RFP’s that are presented to Lightico in commercial processes. This includes working with the wider Lightico team (Security, marketing, sales and customer group) in order to present consistent and professional materials for tender.
● Retain an advanced understanding of the Lightico platform with regards to current features and operation, in addition to future feature roadmap.
● Participate in conferences, tradeshows and events.
● Provide input for case studies and technical whitepapers.
● Relay customers’ technical requirements to the Lightico product team
● 3-5 years of prior Enterprise Sales Engineering experience.
● Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
● Creative, resourceful and passionate.
● Exceptional presentation & communication skills – written and verbal.
● English as a mother tongue language, and other European languages is a plus.
● Flexible working hours
● Regular travel, can be overseas (10 - 40%)