Who we are:
Lightico has built a cutting-edge real-time customer collaboration platform that empowers call center agents to sell faster and provide superior customer service. Our unique technology enables agents to start an instant collaboration session with customers on their mobile device to share and collect documents, signatures, photos and signatures, leading to accelerated sales cycles and an ultimate customer experience. Our solution is used by leading Financial Institutions, Telecom’s, Insurance companies and retailers.
Since its inception, Lightico has been growing rapidly and we are seeing a growing demand for our solution in the market. Due to this rapid growth, we are expanding our Customer Organization and have an open opportunity for an Enterprise Account Manager, the person who is responsible for managing the implementation cycle of our customers and managing ongoing business with them.
About the Role
As a Lightico Account Manager (AM), you will manage the commercial relationship with Lightico’s customers throughout the post sales lifecycle. You will be directly responsible for managing a focused portfolio of top tier customers. You will be expected to retain customers and increase revenue within assigned accounts by promoting additional use cases and increased usage, whilst managing the contract renewal cycle.
What you will do
● Establish relationships with senior executives and decision makers.
● Manage revenue generated in assigned accounts
● Define and establish effective account plans.
● Lead business review process for QBR/ABR processes
● Understand the business needs of our customer through regular scheduled customer meetings.
Who you are:
● 2-5 years of prior account management experience of tier one accounts (preferably banks and/or telcos)
● Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
● Creative, resourceful and passionate
● Exceptional communication skills – written and verbal
● Flexible working hours
● Regular overseas travel