Who we are Lightico has built a cutting-edge real-time customer collaboration platform that empowers call center agents to sell faster and provide superior customer service. Our unique technology enables agents to start an instant collaboration session, with customers on their mobile device to share and collect documents, signatures, photos and signatures, leading to accelerated sales cycles and an ultimate customer experience. Our solution is used by leading Financial Institutions, Telecom’s, Insurance companies and retailers
What you will do:
- Work with Engineering, product managers, UX designers, and software developers to plan technical documentation content for new product features.
- Develop high-quality documentation content to ensure internal team and end-user success.
- Engage subject matter experts and organize content review and revision.
- Collaborate in evaluating documentation effectiveness and developing improvement plans.
You will be responsible for
- Writing API and related developer documentation
- Producing end-user documentation including in-product guidance, online help, release notes
- Overseeing the documentation needs for the suite of software-as-a-service (SaaS) products
- Documentation for integrations with 3rd party products such as CRM and Marketing automation tools