Since its inception, Lightico has been growing rapidly and we are seeing a growing demand for our solution in the market. Due to this rapid growth, we are expanding our Sales Development team, which is responsible for creating new opportunities with prospective customers.
About the Role
As a Lightico Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will play a key role in developing leads into opportunities and generating new pipeline for our Sales team. You will be directly responsible for proactively targeting prospective customers and qualifying them as potential Lightico customers.
What you will do
● Interact with senior executives & decision makers to bring them to initial demo meetings
● Understand business needs of our prospects & clearly articulate Lightico’s value proposition
● Over-achieve your monthly quota of qualified demo meetings
● 1-3 years of prior sales experience. Following are desirable but not mandatory:
o Background in a sales/telesales/appointment setting related field o SAAS an advantage but not required o B2B sales highly regarded especially with mid-tier and enterprises
● Owns their job rather than just doing a job
● Creative, resourceful and passionate
● English as a mother tongue: Great communication skills – written and verbal
● Ability to work US hours (Monday to Friday - Friday is a short day)
● Be thick skinned to deal with rejection and quick witted to deal with rebuttals