About The Position
About the Role As a Lightico UX leader, you will be part of the product team, crafting the experience of agents and customers globally to have a state of the art journies. Customer Experience is in our bones and core strategy, and we need you to make it a reality
What you will do
- Work closely with PM to discover and understand user needs and requirements.
- Work closely with engineers to understand technical considerations and implement our designs down to the last detail.
- Work closely with UI design teams and collaborate with them in order to find the best possible design solutions.
Who you are?
- Good English skills
- At least 3 years of relevant experience (and a strong portfolio to show it)
- Experience with cross-platform product design, that involve multiple user types.
- Good understanding of current web design best practices and patterns
- Good understanding of HTML/CSS and a basic understanding of JS.
- Experience with user research and user studies.
Big Bonus Points If You Have
- Experience defining design pattern libraries.
- Experience working in a startup and an understanding of the challenges and excitement it entails