PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Last updated: JULY 2020
This Privacy Notice (this “Notice”) of Lightico Ltd., a company organized under the laws of the State of Israel (together with its subsidiaries, affiliates, and/or related companies) (“our”, “we” or “us”) applies to Consumers residing in the State of California (hereinafter this “Notice”), who are entitled to certain rights and protections with respect to their Personal Information under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, Cal. Civ. Code §1798.100 et. seq. (the “CCPA”).
- CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM CALIFORNIA CONSUMERS
In the preceding 12 months, we have collected the following categories and types of personal information from California consumers, and intend to continue doing so subject to the requirements under the CCPA:
- Identifiers, such as name, title, email address, address, phone number, signature, and ID number.
- Customer characteristics, which includes the categories of personal information described in the California Customer Records statute (California Civil Code Section 1798.80), including physical characteristics, health and medical data, financial data, payment information and, for employment candidates, education and employment history, and characteristics of protected classifications under California law, such as gender and age.
- Credentials (e.g. passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access) as some of our Services let you access your accounts and related information with other service providers.
- Additional user contacts you have provided to make it easy for you to do things like sending electronic files, collaborating with others, and authorizing others to use the Services for purposes of accessing information within your account.
- Usage information, including actions you take in your account, such as accessing and sharing files and documents.
- Technical Identifiers, such as internet and other similar network activity, such as browsing history and cookie history.
- Device information.
- Geolocation data, IP address, country, and preferred language.
- Audio and visual information, such as signed documents, audio, video, image and text-based communications such as phone calls, emails, and chats, along with associated data and documentation
- BUSINESS OR COMMERCIAL PURPOSE FOR COLLECTING, SHARING AND SELLING INFORMATION.
We collect and share your personal information with your employer/company, our vendors and affiliates, and/or among our development and customer service teams for the following business and commercial purposes:
- Account configuration
- Account maintenance
- Enabling phone calls, countersignatures and comment-related communications between users and third-party participants, and otherwise providing access to any functionality of the Services and to monitor your use of such functionality
- Hosting and storing personal data from documents for signature, phone calls, emails, and other audio, image or text-based communications (designed to facilitate the provisioning of the Services)
- Personalizing, improving or operating our Service and business
- Fulfilling specific requests you make related to the Services
- Protecting, identifying, investigating, deterring against and addressing fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized or illegal activity or wrongdoing, including without limitation protecting the security of our Services, to detect and prevent fraud, fishing, identity theft, and data leakage
- Providing support and assistance for our Services
- Providing the ability to create personal profile areas and view protected content
- Providing the ability to contact you
- Providing customer feedback and support
- Improving the functionality of the Services to better understand our users, and to generally manage the Services and our business
- Including it in statistical reports containing aggregated information
Contacting you for our marketing and advertising purposes, including without limitation to keep you up to date on the latest Services announcements, software updates, software upgrades, system enhancements, special offers, and other information we believe might be of interest to you, and to develop promotional or marketing materials and provide those materials to you.
We do not make your data publicly available, we do not act as data brokers and we do not trade in your data. However, certain standard generally accepted business practices may be deemed as “Sale” of data under the CCPA, such as when we utilize third party service providers that provide us with services, while they retain certain rights to use your data for their own business needs (e.g. social media widgets and third-party analytic services, etc.).
- YOUR CALIFORNIA CONSUMER RIGHTS.
California consumers have the right to request access to the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about them in the last 12 months. You may make this request up to two times in a 12-month period.
You may also request additional details about our information practices, including the categories of personal information we have collected about you, the categories of sources of such collection, the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information, the categories of third parties with whom we share and sell your personal information, the categories of personal information we have disclosed and “sold” about you in the preceding 12 months, and the categories of third parties to whom we sold personal information in the preceding 12 months.
If you are a California consumer, you also have the right to request deletion of your personal information (subject to certain exceptions), to opt out of sales of personal information and to receive equal service and price and not be discriminated against even if you exercise any of your CCPA rights (unless permitted by applicable law, such as if the differences are reasonably related to your information).
California consumers may make a rights request by submitting an email to email@example.com or calling customer service at 1-888-252-1440 Your request must include sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information, which may include your email address, name and account id (which is required only if you already have an account with us). If you have an account with us, you can find your account id on your main account page after you log in.
Additionally, users may opt-out of the “sale” of information as described above, by clicking the “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” link at the bottom of this page.