eForms are just like regular paper forms, with the advantage that they can be quickly and easily completed digitally. The most advanced eForms are also optimized for smartphones, allowing customers to provide important information instantly from any location.
What is an eForm?
eForms are online pages or documents that capture, validate, and submit data to a recipient for processing. They allow data to be transmitted electronically so customers can complete the form-filling and sending process in one sitting and from any location. eForms are intended to replace traditional paper forms with the goal of accelerating transactions and business processes.
Not only do they improve the customer experience significantly, but they also reduce the costs of printing and distributing, and reduce turnaround time. Furthermore, customers tend to reduce their efforts if the form process becomes overly complicated or time-consuming. So, without eForms, businesses are more likely to lose customer interest or have missing forms from customers. With eForms, agents no longer have to waste time hunting down their customers for forms.
What are Mobile-Optimized eForms?
Customers have been eager to see a change in industries like banking and insurance, to make experiences better. And now that the pandemic has forced businesses to go digital, customers are getting these new experiences. Mobile-optimized eForms are becoming more prominent. For something to be mobile-optimized, it means the website content has been adjusted to fit on a phone screen, making it user-friendly, easier to read, and easier to comprehend.
Without mobile-optimized eForms, customer convenience goes out of the window. As a matter of fact, Happy State Bank in Texas partnered with Lightico for its mobile-first platform to allow customers to complete all banking processes quickly, securely, and remotely. They quickly realized simple actions like opening new accounts, taking out loans, changing account details, applying for credit cards, and modifying existing payments are also simple to facilitate via phone and eForms.
Additionally, while using Lightico’s secure messaging portal to communicate with customers via text message, transactions can easily be completed with the help of sending eForms back and forth between the customer and agent. The bank has seen a dramatic spike in the number of transactions made through the sessions as well.
“Lightico has really changed the game for us in being able to make it more convenient for our customers. We can now collect multiple signatures on new account applications in under two hours – often within 45 minutes – and 90% are fully complete.”
Benefits of eForms
In the age of digital transformation, businesses are always looking for new and innovative ways. Tools like eForms, eSignatures, and digital ID and Verification all play a part in altering a business for the better. All of these tools, eForms specifically, eliminate customer frustration and tedious paperwork for all parties involved.
Some benefits of Lightico’s eForms for customers and businesses:
- Location-independent: Customers can easily fill-out eForms right from their mobile devices, at any location. This accelerates processes and eliminates the inconvenience of email, snail mail, or in-person visits.
- Synced with your CRM: The eForm solution, combined with your current CRM, uses two-way sync data and has a full audit trail.
- Agent Guided: Agents will help customers fill out eForms correctly the first time, thus eliminating any confusion, errors, and increases completion rates.
- Omnichannel Self Serve: eForms can be integrated with all customer touchpoints (call center, website, IVR, Alexa, or in-store POS device) so customers can complete forms quickly and by themselves.
The Impact of eForms
Lightico’s eForm solution is more than just a simple lifesaver for customers. It also transforms your business into a more user-friendly environment, making customers continue to come back and share their good experiences with friends and family.
Some ways Lightico’s eForms impact your business:
- Accelerating sales and services: The ease and convenience of signing forms reduces errors and the risk of losing prospective customers.
- Improve NPS and simplify onboarding: Instead of requiring tedious paperwork or slow PDF forms, eForms allow customers to effortlessly complete any required information on-the-go from a mobile device.
- Agent guided: Using agent-guided collaboration to confirm that customers get the experience they expect, at any location.
- Better workflow: Teams work faster and better when customers are satisfied.
Lightico’s eForm capabilities allow businesses to easily switch from clunky paper forms and PDFs to auto-filled, mobile-friendly eForms. Businesses that use Lightico’s eForms eliminate time-consuming rework and see higher customer completion rates. Learn more at Lightico.com.