October 9th8:15 AM - 10:15 - The Modern, Connected Customer: How to Deliver Personalized Service Across Channels- learn how technology is changing the way consumers gather information, communicate and engage with brands. Discover strategies to empower employees to deliver mobile, conversational service to give your customers the best experience on their channel of choice, every time. Sponsored by Salesforce. 12:00 PM - 12: 45 - In today’s era of customer centricity, you cannot afford to make guesses or assumptions about customer demands. You cannot impose broad, impersonal, business-minded experiences on those customers. You cannot allow silos to create frustrating “pain points” for your customers. CCW Digital’s Special Report on Customer Journeys uncovers:
October 10th8:10 AM - 9:10 CCW SHARK KEYNOTE: Daymond John’s 5 Shark Points – Fundamentals for Success in Business and Life - the keys to success include establishing the right mindset and following a few fundamental principles called “S.H.A.R.K Points”. Get ready! Daymond John is going to share his unique goal-setting and achievement strategies, which will empower audience members to make positive changes in every aspect of their lives.
Interactive Discussion Groups
Strategy IDG511:00 AM - 12:50 - Identifying the Omni-Channel Experiences Your Customers Crave. The omnichannel strategy orchestrates all channels a customer chooses to use. Omni is more efficient and cost-effective for the call center and a more pleasant for the customer than offering a single channel in isolation. It’s supposed to be an opportunity to solve customer problems and provide truly meaningful service wherever they are. But are they truly delivering on that promise? Explore:
- Systematic and strategic processes for determining the right channels in which to invest.
- How A/B testing can support channel exploration.
CCW Executive Club2:45 PM - 3:15 Transforming NPS: 1-800 CONTACTS Keys to NPS Success
- Developing a customer contact model based on simple and exceptional experience
- NPS transformation through quality feedback loops, empowering agents, and technology systems catalyzing success
- How “wow” experience can impact NPS
October 1111:00 AM - 12:50 - Superior Customer Experience Starts with Employee Engagement Methods and programs specific to the contact center that have proven to enhance employee engagement Technologies that can help to support employee engagement. - sponsored by Nice InContact 2:45 PM - 3:15 - A Proven 7-Step Strategy for Transforming Customer Experience
- Learn the five distinct pieces of a multifaceted VOC program, from data collection to engagement
- How automation can be leveraged as a tool to free up analysts and provide insights
- Examples in effectively actioned insights